Have you ever found yourself thinking about or asking any of the following ?
- How can I practise my English outside the classroom?
- I want to meet local people.
- All my housemates are from my country. I want to meet people from other parts of the world.
- I would like to find out more about life in Britain, the culture and the people. How do I do that?
- Making friends with British students is not easy. Is there somewhere I can go to meet people and make friends?
- My teachers say I need to speak English more often.
- I am worried about speaking English to new people. How can I practise with people who will help me?
If so, then the International English Club is for you, and we would love to welcome you.
The club starts in the new academic year, at which point you will find much more information about the club on this website. In the meantime, feel free to look around, and you can ask questions by leaving a comment (below) or by dropping us an email.